The Form Details page allows users to review form details. Users can access this page by clicking on the form name.
- The control number issued by OMB when the form is approved.
- The Information Collection Request (ICR) expiration date issued by OMB.
- Identifies the family of forms to which the form belongs. [NOTE: Only Grants.gov-supported forms belong to a family]
- The name of the federal agency that owns or controls the form
- A hyperlink to the actual form, where applicable.
- Short description of the form's purpose or content. [NOTE: The description comes from the Information Collection Request. (ICR) abstract in Reginfo.gov]
- Common forms refers to grants-related forms which can be used by two or more agencies, or government-wide, for the same purpose (Yes/No). This flag corresponds to the ICR status on Reginfo.gov.
- A list of data element(s) found in the form. Each data element name is a hyperlink to the Data Element Details page and has expandable rows that display data element information.
- Expanded Rows for shows the number and list of data element(s) found in the form. Some data elements are grouped into a set. Each data element name is a hyperlink to the Data Element Details page, and has expandable rows that display data element details.
- Show Distinct Only shows distinct data elements in alphabetical order. Users must check the Show Distinct Only box to view this display.
- [Note: The order in which data elements appear when downloaded is identical to the order in which they appear on the actual form]
The downloads feature allows users to create download files in three formats.
- The CSV download file includes all information about the form and the date of download.
- The PDF download mirrors the CSV download in a well-formatted PDF file.
- The XML download provides the information in Extensible Markup Language (XML) format.
Users must sign in to post comments related to form searches. Once signed in, users will see a text box for adding comments.