- A short animation video to explain data harmonization and how it is done in CDER Library has been added to Documantation.
THE FOLLOWING DATA ELEMENTS HAVE BEEN ADDED:
- Proposed data elements from OMB common forms and Grants.gov: 885
THE FOLLOWING DATA ELEMENTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED:
- Data elements from the DATA Act Information Model Schema (DAIMS) v1.01 published by U.S. Department of Treasury on December 21, 2016: 327 (available on the Federal section only)
- Total count of data elements: 11,842
- Associated grant forms increased to 220
- Total count of approved data elements: 112
- Note: The counts from each source do not add up to total because there are shared data elements across sources and CDER Library only counts one occurrence of each data element after data standardization.